Will Stock Market rally continue well beyond 2020, or Is Market likely to Crash in 2021? Lets discuss all this and more, lets dive in.
Stock Market can Crash if
- Unemployment – Number further rises
- Lockdown – More restrictions are put in place in people movement during Covid
- Disconnected Economy – If the Economy continue to remain disconnected from Stock Market due to several factors like current Monetary policy.
- Lower Profits – If Company realizes the profit are not back up even after opening up the stores.
- Geo Politics – Geo Political factors like Indo-China or US-China tensions further aggravates it may push up the VIX (volatility Index) and bring down the stock market.
Stock Market can Rise if
- Stimulus continues – This one applies especially to US Stock Market, if Congress decides and agrees on stimulus paycheck you will probably see the new all time high continues…
- Vaccine knocks your door – This one goes for Global toss, Vaccine launch will lead Economic recovery and all uncertainties will fade away leading the Market to continue to rise.
- Bad Priced In – Stock Market looks ahead of its time, and one theory is the bad is already priced in so Stock Market will continue to rise in the near foreseeable future.
- Govt. Intervenes – If Govt. continues to intervene and keeps the interest low, leading to Inflation and the stock Market rise.
- Recovery Stocks – If some sectors continue to perform well like the IT and Health care, it may overall skew the Market to achieve the all time high.
Data suggests Stock Market Crash or corrects double digit every 6.9 years.
So, What to do if it Crashes?
- Don’t Panic Sell
- Keep yourself diversified
- Keep some emergency cash
Now, if you are Indian, thinking on Where/How to start Investing than you may like to read the articles suggested below, and will need a Demat account to start Investing, you can open one by clicking here (Disclaimer – do your own due diligence before Investing)
Read more to know more-
- Invest your Money 101
- Where to Invest your hard earned cash?
- Ways to lose Money in Stock Market
- I picked ITC and you?
- Lets hear some Cheer for Index!!
- Not Convinced, Bitcoin maybe your thing? Bitcoin maybe your deal? BTC!
Thanks for reading, Happy Weekend, Happy Investing!