Welcome Everybody, this is your host Salrite from riteFinance, today lets learn to learn to grow!
“Anyone who stops learning is old, whether at twenty or eighty. Anyone who keeps learning stays young.”Henry Ford
“Learning is not attained by chance. It must be sought for with ardor and attended with diligence.”Abigail Adams
To be successful in any endeavor you need to be able learn new skills and techniques. If you know how to learn and stay motivated, there is nothing that you can’t achieve. The same applies to Financial Literacy. Having the know how of finance, you can grow wealth and be financially free! And with freedom comes happiness, peace and satisfaction.
Learning comes in Audio, Visual and written form.And one of the conventional and yet the best way to learn is Books. Some great leaders, entrepreneurs and investor spend a huge chunk of their time reading, the likes of Bill Gates, Warren Buffet, Jeff Bezos to name a few reads a book a week or more.
There are some great Books to teach yourself Financial Literacy, Below are our top picks-
- The Intelligent Investor by Benjamin Graham : This one is also a recommendation from Legendary investor Warren Buffett.
- Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki & Sharon Lechter : It advocates the importance of financial literacy, financial independence and building wealth through investing in assets.
- MONEY – Master the game by Tony Robbins : 7-step blueprint for securing financial freedom.
- How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie : This is my personal favorite and a easy read on Leadership that will help you in every aspect of life.
- The Millionaire next door by Thomas J. Stanley : This book is a compilation of research done by the two authors in the profiles of ‘millionaires’.
Start with these five, and you won’t regret what you learned.
Another great format to absorb the knowledge is through Audio Books, you can tune into one and keep listening even while you are walking, doing your daily house hold chores, or traveling (Post Covid ;)). By Signing up here you can get two free Audio Books.
Leaning is an Investment in self, in fact a much needed one. To be able to stay at the top of your game, you need to, you must keep learning be it via Youtube, Blog or Books.
Thank you readers, stay happy, stay focused, stay motivated and keep Learning!